Infinium Global Research has added a new report on Electronic Adhesives Market. The report predicts the market size of Electronic Adhesives is expected to reach XX billion by 2023.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of Electronic Adhesives. Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
The global electronic adhesive market is largely driven by increasing demand for compact electronic and communication devices, increase in usage of imaging censors in consumer electronics and rapid growth in application industries in emerging markets coupled with steady growth in matured markets. However, volatility in raw material prices, high cost of installation for laminating and packaging the machinery are some of the restraining factors that are likely to affect the growth of the electronic adhesive market in the world. The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of Electronic Adhesives market such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World.
- 3M Company,
- H.B. Fuller Company,
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA,
- Evonik Industries AG,
- Dymax Corporation,
- Dow Corning,
- Alent PLC,
- Indium Corporation,
- LG Chemical Limited
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Global Electronic Adhesives Market Overview
- IGR- Snapshots
- Regulatory aspects affecting/governing the electronic adhesive market by region
- Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by materials type (USD million) 2017 – 2023
- Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by products (USD million) 2017 – 2023
- Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by applications (USD million) 2017 – 2023
- Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, Regional Analysis (USD million) 2017 – 2023
- Company profiles