The U.S. is one of the largest consumers of Nutraceuticals in the world. The nutraceutical market mainly constitutes functional foods and beverages and dietary supplements. Dietary supplements are present in the form of tablets, capsules and liquids. The US nutraceutical market that is expected to surpass USD 95 billion by 2022, at a CAGR between 5.5% and 6% over the period of 2016 to 2022.
The United States Nutraceuticals market features companies such as Du Pont, Nestle S.A., Dean Foods, Royal DSM, ADM, and Pepsico. The U.S. market for Nutraceuticals was dominated DuPont with significant market share in 2015.
The report on Nutraceuticals market provides detailed analysis of segments in the market based on type.
The United States Nutraceuticals Market by Type
- Probiotics Fortified Food
- Omega Fatty Acid Fortified Food
- Branded Ionized Salt
- Branded Wheat Flour Market
- Other Functional Food
- Proteins & Peptides
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Herbals (Ayurveda Extracts, Plant Extracts, Algal Extracts, Phytochemicals)
- Others (Fatty Acids and Fiber).
- Fruit & Vegetable Juices and Drinks
- Dairy & Dairy Alternative Drinks
- Noncarbonated Drinks (Bottled Water, Tea, and Coffee)
- Other (Herbal Tea, Sports Drinks, and Energy Drinks)